We would like to welcome you to our practice. We believe we can offer you the best dental care experience you’ve ever had, and we look forward to a lifelong relationship with you and your family. Thank you for choosing us!
During your first visit, we will address your immediate concerns and learn about your goals. We will then follow with a comprehensive examination, at which time we will spend as long as necessary learning about your oral health before we make any treatment decisions. Once we have a detailed understanding of where you are and where you want to be, we will work with you to arrive at the customized treatment plan to address your individual needs and allow you to enjoy the benefits of a lifetime of dental health.
Your First Exam
When you arrive for your exam visit, you will be greeted by your treatment coordinator, receive a tour of our facility and be introduced to the rest of our dental team. We will discuss all treatment options with you and work with you to develop a treatment plan. You may also view educational videos to learn more about any problems or procedures you wish to learn about.
Your exam includes the following services:
- Necessary X-rays, along with photography of your smile and teeth
- Periodontal tests to determine any signs of gum disease
- A full mouth oral cancer screening
- A tooth by tooth exam, utilizing our intraoral camera
- An occlusion exam to determine how your bite and teeth meet
- A complete dental health and cosmetic smile analysis, which may also include computerized imaging in order to preview any cosmetic enhancements you may desire
This exam will take about 60 to 90 minutes.
We will discuss the financial aspects of your treatment with you, and work with you to arrive at comfortable financial arrangements, including trying to maximize your insurance benefits. We also offer our Smile Stimulus Program, which includes discounts on comprehensive preventative dentistry.
Customized Treatment Plan
After your exam, we will develop a Customized Treatment Plan that will outline the steps needed to keep your dental health at its optimum and maintain a beautiful, bright smile. For new patients with complex issues, there may also be a second appointment to examine and discuss the full range of treatment options.
What to Bring to Your First Exam
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your examination:
- Any duplicate X-rays if applicable
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms
PLEASE NOTE: All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the first visit.
We look forward to meeting you.
Please click here to fill out patient forms before your next visit with us.