Employment Opportunities with Gendler Dental Center
Email Resume: Patients@DentistMN.com
New grads and soon to graduate students welcomed to apply!
If you enjoy a positive, supportive and professional yet fun atmosphere where your dental clinic team members are like family Gendler Dental Center is the place for you!
Currently we are seeking a professional, team oriented Licensed Dental Assistant to add to our team.
Who We Are
Our established private practice of over 20 years has a rare opportunity for a full or part time Licensed Dental Assistant who is looking for a professional career position, not just a job. Our team has a passion for dentistry and a love for our patients. We are a progressive, tech savvy practice and depend on our assistants to use their exceptional clinical skills to provide the excellent care our patients are accustomed to receiving.
We offer our patients not only general dentistry, but also Oral surgery, Implant Surgery and Restorations, Sedation Dentistry, Periodontal Surgery and Therapy, Invisalign and Cosmetic Dentistry. We have Sedation Trained Assistants as well as Restorative Functions Assistants who are able to help their doctors by placing fillings!
Your Role at Gendler Dental Center
You must be dependable and hard-working, outgoing, compassionate, conscientious and excited to learn.
A strong work ethic and positive attitude are necessary attributes you must possess. This position is responsible for assisting the dentist in the clinical treatment of patients, maintenance of dental equipment and work areas, sterilization, supply ordering, housekeeping and other tasks necessary to ensure a positive, professional work environment.
Job duties could include, but are not limited to the following:
- Obtain, review and have health histories immediately available for the dentists review at the beginning of every appointment before treatment is started
- Obtain applicable consents prior to any treatment
- Take BP/Pulse prior to starting any treatment
- Provide and mount diagnostic radiographs for patients as prescribed by dentists
- Anticipate and assist dentist’s needs at all times
- Preparation of dental materials including cements, amalgam, composite, impression materials, etc.
- Participate with fabricating mouth guards, temporary crowns, custom impression trays, bleach trays, casting models/dyes
- Provide patient with personal oral healthcare and post-op instructions
- Ensure proper treatment notes are recorded in patient’s chart
- Accurately date, record and sign all interaction with patients
- Track lab cases to verify case is sent and returned prior to delivery appointment
- Assist in the administration of the recall/purge system
- Oversee cleanliness of the treatment room according to sterilization procedures
The successful candidate will be offered an amazing compensation package, including competitive pay with potential for generous monthly production bonuses, paid holidays, PTO, medical, dental and 401K contributions. Compensation depends on experience, starting salary $45,000+ (students.) Gendler Dental Center is located in downtown Hopkins, a suburb southwest of Minneapolis. Check out our website, dentistmn.com to learn more about our practice. To apply for the position, reply to this posting with attached resume or call (952)836-1113 and ask for Bela.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements you will need to meet:
- Minnesota Dental Assisting License
- CPR Certified
We will offer you:
- Signing Bonus after 90 days of employment!!
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- High Culture Environment
A full time opportunity, working up to 40 hours per week, is available. No Weekends! Would be open to a flexible part time schedule for the right long-term addition to our team!
Part-time or Full-time, Flexible