A smile is a universal expression of happiness and is often the first thing we notice when we meet someone. In fact, 99.7% of adults say an attractive smile is an important personal asset. But for some people smiling is a dreadful thing. They avoid smiling because they’re unhappy with how their teeth look. As a result, their self esteem suffers and they feel self conscious in social situations. In this day and age, nobody has to live that way. With cosmetic dentistry, there are so many options available to improve the way your smile looks. We use many of the newest and advanced techniques in our office ranging from Invisalign and 6 month braces to porcelain veneers or in-office bleaching.
The following are questions to ask yourself to help you decided if you will benefit from cosmetic dentistry.
- Do you get anxious or embarrassed about smiling in front of people?
- Do you ever put your hand up to cover your smile?
- Do you dislike your smile in photographs?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter?
- When you look through magazines, do you envy the models’ smiles?
- Do you think you show too much or too little of your teeth when you smile?
- Would you like to change the way your teeth or gums are shaped?
- Do you have gaps or spaces between your teeth?
- Are you considering braces for that perfect smile?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, cosmetic dentistry can help you. Schedule a free consultation with us so we can discuss your personal needs.
See before and after photos of smile makeovers from Gendler Dental Center.